From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:46:03 -0400
This morning got up and as usual went to the living room where I
usually get dressed but Pester was under my feet the whole way
This for sure was her 'telling' me something. She was saying "WTF !!!
Hey A.H., my feed dish is empty and I can't fill it up!" There was
something wrong but was something I had to deal with she was only
telling me.

In my bedroom I have a double small dog dish I use to hold water and
kibble for Pester. I check this every day and clean the water side out
where that gets all kinds of debris in it. But this time the kibble
side was cleaned out totally and Pester was hungry ! Ha! She was
'telling' me her kibble dish was empty and I needed to put some grub
in that side.

So that being done she simply left me alone, ate her fill and went back
under the bed spread for another power snooze. There was some snoozing
left over in the bed and she didn't want one bit of it to go to waste!
Sheesh!

A ferret will 'tell you' when something is wrong, one has only to
figure out what they are telling you!

Gordon and Pester

Dpt DefseEnvelope