From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:37:48 -0400
I normally get up about the same time every day and Pester sleeps with
me. This morning I over slept by more than an hour but in that last
hour I was kind of awake and asleep at the same time. Pester knows what
time I get up and she is waiting for me where I always take her to her
age and put her in there. She is most happy to be returned to her cage
domain every day. But this day I was still sleeping so she got worried.

Usually she claws her way into bed under the bed spread at the foot of
the bed. I feel and hear her several times a night leaving and coming
back that route. But this time she climbed up beside the pillow and
came to my face to bob her nose off my cheek and forehead. She was
'asking' "Are you ok? Are you going to get up? Did you forget me?".

I keep a double bowl feed dish next to the wall with kibble and water
in it but I hadn't checked the food side in a bit and she had cleaned
it out so when I got up she was hungry and kept tangling herself up in
my feet as I walked. She was telling me there was something wrong, she
was hungry and wanted some chow ! Ha! I knew right away she was trying
to tell me something and figured it out right away. She was fed, not
that she was about to starve to death by any means, but Pester Doodle
was happy and tex'd me she was happy. Her little wrist watch is right
on the money in keeping time !

Ya have to love a ferret !

Gordon and Pester

_12-2Envelope