Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:54:47 +0000
Well, the day finally arrived to find out the results of Spaz's
lymphosarcoma removal pathology results... I wanted to cry.  It appears
that the site tested, which was the area removed, showed that the outer
edges were clean but that the depth showed cancer cells were left behind.

Essentially this means that the cancer could still be in the muscle tissue
over Spaz's ribs.  This tissue was not touched as it was deemed that the
cancer was localized to the area being removed.  At present, a second
course of action is being determined and this may entail a second surgery.
Poor little guy seems to be doing nothing lately but healing from one thing
or another.

In the meantime, I will update the web site of surgery pictures and update
them with the latest findings.  Please keep Spaz in your prayers...

Betty and Her Blur O'Fur