From:
Carrie Paps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 12:32:32 -0400
Hi everyone,

Condolences to all those who have lost fuzzies, I know how your heart
aches.

I have a quick question, Pip (adrenal) was losing all his little hair and
is now growing it back.  We have noticed on his skin where the hair is
still faint that he has "spots."  They totally remind me of liver spots,
or age spots.  Anyone else seen this in a ferret?  He will be 7 this year.
Also, since his Lupron injection he seems to have a dark stain appearing
around his penis.  At first I thought it was poop (from standing over poop
in the liter and urinating, poop gets wet and then on him) but now I'm
wondering if that is the case.

Any thoughts?
Carrie