From:
Patti Riggert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:26:15 -0800
The Oregon Ferret Association will hold it's February general meeting
on Saturday, February 16th, from 1:00pm to 3:00pm, at the Cedar Hills
Recreation Center located at 11640 SW Parkway, Beaverton, Oregon.

We will hold election of officers for Vice President, Treasurer and
Education Director.

Also, since we were unable to obtain a speaker for this meeting, we will
start discussions for the Annual Ferret Fun Fair to be held June 29th.
Anyone interested in volunteering for the Fun Fair Planning Committee is
encouraged to attend this meeting so that we can plan future meetings for
the committee.

As always, ferrets are welcome to attend, as long as they are current on
their shots and in good health.

Contact the Oregon Ferret Association at 503-306-2968 or me directly at
[log in to unmask] for further information or if you have any
questions.

Thanks, Patti Riggert

President, Oregon Ferret Association