From:
"Robert M. Walp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:12:53 -0500
Hey Everyone.

Thanks to everyone who got back to me so quickly and expressed they
sympathy and concern.

I appreciate it all.

I believe I have found a great home for my 2 babies with Carol
"ferretmom"...

She seems to be absolutely perfect, and exactly what I had in mind.

As far as the dog goes..we wont be putting her to sleep.  The reason we
might have had to was because shes 8 years old, and is very very
tempermental.  We have 2 cats and the 2 ferrets, and they are her
children.  Whenever one of the cats is sick, she gets badly depressed...
whenever we go away she gets really sick and so on...so the vet
recommended that if we couldnt place her with a family member of ours that
she knows, maybe, emotionally it would be better to put her to sleep.
Better emotionally for her that is.  I know a lot of you wont agree with
that...but I dont know how she would be without us.  For right now
though...shes happily staying with us...we are looking for a different
home now that we can bring her maybe with us.

Once again, thank you ever so much for all of your kind kind concerns.
And if I need help in the future, i know where to turn.

Thanks again!

HuGS!!!

-Rob Scooby & Daphne