From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:38:28 -0500
>From:    Charles Onken <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Enlarged spleen

>Has anyone had experience with a ferret with an enlarged spleen, and
>what was that experience?

Booger had an enlarged spleen.  He had it for several years and eventually
it got so large that it was uncomfortable for him so when we did his
insulinoma surgery , we also removed his spleen.  He has done wonderfully
since hin operation.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if trimming your beard requires lawn equipment.