From:
sue winnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 21:34:55 -0400
Sukie, Steve and fur crew, We all are so sorry to hear about your loss.
We didnt want to send a private e-mail at this time because we knew you`d
be overwhelmed so thought we`d let you know in here.  Warp was a very
much loved little gal and we know will be missed by you dearly.  Theres
a bright new star shining down on you tonight.  We are, at this time in
same boat as you with our Pixel, around the clock care and more than a
few shed tears.  Again we are sorry to hear about Warps passing, our
prayers and thoughts go out to you.

Sue-Genetta and fuzzbutts 21