From:
sue winnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 17:16:59 -0400
Hello to all the fur kids and their trained humans, My partner and I
wanted to extend our thank you`s to all of you who sent cards or just a
word of kindness after losing Pixel,

We tried to send a thank you to all those that did so but I`m afraid we
might have missed a couple of you and if so, we are sorry.  Thank ALL of
you for your kindness, its been a bad week and today, I will go pick Pixel
up as we have all our kids cremated, they are with us always that way.

To those of you that have lost a fuzzie recently....we extend our deepest
sympathy, we know your heart aches as does ours as this is our 5th loss
since beginning of spring.  I guess,even though we knew taking them on,
that we would lose them soon, it doesnt make the heartache any easier but
these sweet babies need someone to show them love,kindness and a sense of
permanance.  Anyways am straying again lol.  Again, thanks to all for your
kindess and please give your kids an extra hug from us all.