From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:10:04 -0500
RePete is one of those sneaky guys that will get outside thru a door even
if you have him boxed in a cement box, in a cage and you are looking at
the doorway to catch him.  He will soon come around the corner from
outside the door to look back at you laughing inside all the time!

He now has figured out how to open the glass slider door in the kitchen!
I was in the back yard working and looked back at the porch, sure enough
there saw RePete looking back at me from the porch window door!

Now I will have to teach him to shut that door to keep the heat/cool in
and bugs out.  Was hard enough to teach him to put the toilet seat down
after flushing from his use, now this!  When will it end!

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100
Mechanicsville, Va. 23111