From:
alphachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 21:21:44 -0400
Deja, a beautiful and demure little albino of the ripe old age of 4 yrs and
7 mos., who has missed her lifetime buddies, Kiwi and Central, since their
passing last Christmas, now seems in a hurry to join them.  The X-rays today
revealed an irregular mass the size of a golf ball pressing her stomache and
intestines downward.  How it was missed on the sonogram is a mystery, it
happens.  Surgery is scheduled shortly and I am trying to brace myself if it
becomes necessary to let her stay asleep.  So for now, we are spoiling her
more than ever.  If anyone has a spare moment to pray for her, or just think
of her...but there is only a very small chance.  A special thanks to Dr
Williams is in order for his continued personal assistance and to Dr
Kupferberg for giving it all she's got.

Thank you one and all
alphachi

ps Sorry for being so prolific lately, sometimes it all happens at once.