From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:36:41 -0800
I second everything Lynn had to say...

and i add...from myself...

IF you did not have the project in place to do...IF you did not buy cages
with these generous people's monies...where is it?...i seriously doubt
that it is sitting in an acct somewhere waiting till you get yourselves
together to buy the cages...

and WHY...if someone sent you enough money to buy "X" number of cages...
or even just one cage...WHY did you not buy a cage with it???...how hard
would it have been for you to place an order for a cage???????

Lisette is one of the most generous people i know...all Lynn said is true
about Lisette...

Lisette, your reputation is in no jeopardy!!!!!

but you, GCFA, have quite damaged your own reputation by this action...
Lisette did not do that to you...YOU did it to yourself...

what about all those other ppl that donated?...i know there were
others... they have talked to me about me going to see "their memorial
cage" when i was at the chi show...good thing i did not have time...as
i would have been very confused at them not being there...

and WHY did you not let these ppl know that this was not done?...they
were comforted by the rememberance of their departed loved one...and it
was a sham...

GCFA's credibility has taken a nosedive in my eyes...by not sending the
money right back...i can only assume you used it for something else...
obviously without asking the person who donated it...by doing that...
you DID misappropriate the funds... took and used them under false
pretenses...

shame on you...
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie, Tunees & Lil
Bear...

It is that time of year again...
The A.D.V. Christmas Giving Tree... http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
and the Ferret Giving Tree...  http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com