From:
Joanne Brigham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 17:29:21 -0400
Folks, I apologize for slipping up and naming a specific name in my post
yesterday.  I was kind of thinking out loud, if you know what I mean, and
didn't intend to send it in that form.  Naturally, I hit the Send key a bit
too soon.  I'm sorry to anyone I may have offended.  My feelings were very
strong in support of Kim, and I was angry that she had been attacked, but
retaliation just drags it out even longer, and I'm sorry I wasted space in
FML getting personal.

On a ferret-related note -- Kiwi had her second acupuncture treatment
today, and was more restless than last time, but still made it through 10
minutes with most needles still in place (the food bribe didn't work as
well, but holding her kept her calmer).  I'm hoping she has the same
excellent results from this treatment that she did the last time -- we
have seen definite improvement in her mobility.

Joanne