From:
Sue Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:49:15 EST
I've been cracking up the last couple days reading the odd foods ferrets
appear to enjoy.  I think my Dante will top any of them!  LOL.

Dante has an exceptional sweet tooth too.  He WILL NOT go near a raisin.
However, I have a picture on my desk at work of Dante trying a slice of
a tangerine (and loving it), making the sour face like when you eat an
orange right after you brushed your teeth.  It's the most hysterical
picture.  He has one eye squinting and the other popped open and my
fingers in the pic trying to feed him the tangerine.  I crack up every
time I see the pic.

Dante also likes pineapple chunks.  It's not his favorite but he likes it.
Some other weird things he likes: Froot Loops, Corn Pops and Honeycomb
cereals (if I am munching on some of them on the couch and god forbid he
spots the box, he comes and bugs me until I break and give him one or
two - I do limit his intake of these and watch very carefully).  He will
weasel around trying to get *IN* the box if I have it in my lap if I don't
give him IMMEDIATE attention and give him one right away.  He just hounds
me!  It's so funny.

Dante also likes soft shelled tortillas.  Just the flour ones.  Without
anything in them.  He will also climb my baker's rack in my kitchen and
get into the potato bin and chew on a potato.  Raw.  LOL!

He has other weird tastes but those are pretty much the top of the list. :)

Sue
Dante "Ma! Froot Loops! NOW!"
Toby "Can't hang, Ma, got too much to do and too much too see"
Paul "I'm Deaf? I'm BLIND? I'm OLD TOO? I don't believe you...and I'm
gonna go kick Dante and Toby's butt to prove it!"
Templeton "I'm so fat I almost got named Fatty Boombalaty!" (4.2 lbs)
and Nala, my little cinnamon girl with ruby eyes, "I pinned ya and now I'm
gonna drag ya by the ear!"