From:
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 1997 00:15:20 -0700
>From:    Matthew Ardill <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: In defense of pine shavings
>what would you suggest we do?  if anyone can offer us a decent solution to
>this problem i'd dearly love to hear it, as we're completely out of ideas.

If the store is willing to pay a bit more for the sahavings you can switch
to aspen.  Its not an evergreen with the high concentration of aromatic
oils.

You folks who work there need to point out that the aspen shavings are not
the best choice for a private home to customers of course, but I can tell
you already knew that and did that...

Hope this helps but wish I hadd an even better alternative to recommend...

Well maybe... rabbit pellets.  The alfalfa would oborb odors and moisture
possiby as well as shavings... Worth a shot.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]