From:
Monica Istvan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 10:42:48 -0600
One thing that works really well is something you get from the hardware
store or an automotive supply store like Canadian Tire or UAP Napa or Bumper
to Bumper, but for you USA folks, ACE and Home Hardware should have it too.

It's a corregated (like weeping tile, only smaller) stiff but flexible
plastic tube (comes in white or black) that is slit down one side so you can
pop your cords inside.  The name on the package is "Snap-On Wire Protector".
I buy it in 3/4 inch diameter, because it holds quite a few cords, but I
know it comes from the very tiny to the very huge.  I've used it to keep
wiring harnesses from falling into moving parts in cars and motorcycles.
You cut it to length, pop the cords inside - and there you have it.  I like
to use it so I keep household cords tidy.

Otherwise, you can buy that heavy plastic tubing (like big fish tank tubing)
from the automotive department and slit it down the side yourself.  Mine
LIKE chewing this kind of tubing, so I wouldn't recommend it.  (Do they
think it's a gum massage?)

Another thing to try is Bitter Apple PASTE.  It stays potent longer on cords
feet and hands.  I've seen it advertised, but if your regular supplier
doesn't carry the paste and has the spray, ask them to order it for you.

====
The Terrible Two and the Kitty Krew