Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 08:34:08 -0700
Hi everyone,
Do anyone else's fuzzies sleep on the floor of their cages, without
anything underneath them?  I have a superpet cage with plastic floors,
and they sleep on the floor a lot.  Maybe it's cooler or something.

Does anyone have any ferret/other pet stories?  Like what your ferrets do
with your other animals.  I have a little one;

I have two dachhunds, a boy (17-lbs) and girl (11-lbs), when my ferrets
and dogs were playing one day, they were running around chasing each
other, mostly the dogs chasing the ferrets.  One of the ferrets ran into
her little pop-up tent thing, which was filled with ping-pong balls.
Joker, my boy doxie kept sticking his head in the entrance hole and
getting stuck trying to get out.  Finally he put his face down by the
hole, and I guess that the ferret had had enough of him, and she started
winging ping-pong balls out at him.  All you saw was little orange and
white balls flying out of the tent and whacking Joker in the head.
Well, he got the message and left her alone.

Have a great day,
Angela