Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 11:29:58 EDT
We found my Shakespeare. I am so heartbroken. I remamber yesterday him
and Gracie Girl were playing under the recliner while i was in it. They
never play under there. I felt gracie and reached back and got her
about. i felt all behind the recliner for shakes and waited about 10
ninutes before thinking he must not be under there. he would have came
out by now and i got up closing the recliner. I killed him. he broke
his neck. I just hope there was no suffering . I can't bear it. i knew
the danger of recliners and have always kept my ferrests away but this
time .....

I loved him so much . I can't beleive i did this! I don't know even how
to handle it. Now I ask for your prayers in his death. Pray he is safe
and made it to the bridge. Pray he met his "sisters and brothers" there
and they will help him. he was only a year old and just beautiful. He
loved his Gracie girl and his puppy. Bella. He loved to get into a bag
with handles and be pulled around the house by Bella. He loved to get
in the tub with the cold water running and would stay in there forever.
He loved his treats and his Froot Loops (though these are no no's).

I can't stop crying and i prayed to the lord to take care of him. Thank
you everyone for any prayers you sent our way. They are much
appreciated and much needed!!!!