From:
Steve and Diane Bodofsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 01:38:14 -0500
Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that the PetSmart in Warminster, PA is
holding another adoptathon on November 7th and 8th from 10am until 6pm.  We
(Last Chance Ferret Rescue) will be there along with the Greyhound Rescue
and Animal Orphans.  Anyone looking for another furry companion or just
information is encouraged to stop by.

If you need directions or info let me know.

Diane
Last Chance Ferret Rescue