From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 07:54:55 -0500
This is Susie Lee with, for and in The Ferret & Dove Sanctuary with a
public "Thanks So Much!" to Ann Haager and the Crafty Weasels group in
Georgia for all their hard work in running their raffle that included
our Sanctuary. Our Sanctuary's portion of the profits went straight to
the animals' account from whence we were able to pay the vet to update
many outdated shots including all these adoptable ferrets...
Taz You'reIt Chocolate who has been getting along nicely with the
already-mentioned and still available "Eenie, Meenie, Minie and Moe",
all still here wishing for homes...

Dostoyevsky Dreamboat Ferretwho is a fine young fellow around a
year-ish, another military-transferred turn-in through the cat-dog
shelter by the Air Force Base, here. He likes playing "chase-me" with
the other youngsters.

Capone Caperera sable 2 year old boy-ferret who lives with Ricochet
RikTikkia 6 yr old silver boy-ferret who (sigh!) will only tolerate his
buddy, Capone, and attacks any 'strange' ferrets. Even with treatment,
Ricochet still shows adrenal symptoms, so he and his friend are listed
as 'special needs', which means they're only adoptable to experienced
ferret-folks.

Delilah Delightful Ferreta fine 1-to-2 year old sable lady who, due to
space problems here, is buddied up with the next two lady-ferrets...

Diamond Lilla Champagnea 1 to 2 year old who is an exceptionally large
sized lady, big as most of the medium-large males! and with a superb
champagne coat. and

Kerrie Kutiepie Ferreta 5-to-6 yr old who lives with the last two
afore-mentioned, and whom we're treating with daily oral melatonin for
adrenal symptoms of hair loss on her tail and inside all four legs.
Also a sweet-dispositioned lady ferret.

All their pictures are on the adoptables pet-list scrollers on these
two sites...
http://ferretanddovesanctuary.petfinder.com
  and
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html