From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:40:35 -0500
This is Susie Lee for The Ferret & Dove Sanctuary, Inc. in Pensacola,
Florida who finally has a few precious moments of time thanks to
adoptions bringing down our ferret-population to 58 (and I've gotta
make the best of these moments because two more ferrets are coming
in from another foreclosure tomorrow ..Sigh!). Still feeling much
gratitude to Ann Haager with Crafty Weasels for their recent raffle
which made it possible for us to get the rabies shots updated that
were needed and thereby the adoptions of ferrets now happily in their
very own homes.

However our Sanctuary's veterinarian's bill is close to $1,200.00
and so we have to try to do what else we can. Our local Wal-Mart has
donated a couple of gas-shopping cards to raffle off and so we're going
to raffle these off.

The details are here... http://ferretanddoveraffle.angelfire.com
(no "www" ...if this link doesn't work, here's the basics...)

The Ferret & Dove Sanctuary's Fund-raising Raffle Announcement(to raise
funds to pay our very hard-working veterinarian's bill) There are many
nice prizes you can use!

the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes are...Three $50.00 Shopping/gas cards from
WalMart!

the 4th thru 13th prizes are...Ten $20.00 shopping/gas cards from
WalMart! (so that at 13 winners will be drawn for these prizes)

Run date is from July 1st 2008 until July 30th, 2008, drawing date is
July 31st 2008

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00 12 tickets for $15.00, 24 tickets
for $20.00

Payments: by paypal to the "make a donation" buttons on any of the
following sites(specify "for raffle tickets"!)
www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html
http://ferretanddovesanctuary.petfinder.com
www.myspace.com/ferretanddove

or by money order or check made out TO;
The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary (mail to)
3815 Tom Lane Drive,
Pensacola, Fl., 32504
(NOTE!: If you pay by check and win a prize, the prize will be sent
after the check clears at the bank)

winners published here:
http://ferretanddoveraffle.angelfire.com

All prizes will be mailed to the addresses given with their ticket
purchases. Directors of the Ferret & Dove Sanctuary are not eligible
to win. Phone number for any questions (6 a.m. thru 6 p.m., Central
Standard Time) is 850-475-0780, ask for Wesley.