Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:09:21 -0400
Bob Church was quoted in the the recent newsletter:
RMB Newsletter Vol 8:2 Pet-food scourge . http://tinyurl.com/4l4b6u
[points to a link on rawmeatybones.com BIG]

I don't have a copy of the 2007 Edition of Ferret Husbandry, Medicine
and Surgery, so I was wondering if someone did and if the quoted part
was the only recommendation by Mr. Church? Is it accurately quoted?
Was any part left out? If it is accurate, while I would not be as
harsh as Lonsdale, I do agree that an opportunity to better the health
of ferrets was not taken and people will refer to those recommendations
for many years to come, and that it is a disappointment that other
recommendations were not included. If I recall correctly I have seen
Mr. Church comment on raw diets for ferrets and the benefits of them,
so to not mention that as another option for better dental health
leaves me scratching my head at the omission (barring the quote was
accurate and nothing left out).

~Amy~