Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 10:00:53 -0500
THe weather down here in NC is finally getting crisper, thought he days are
STILL relatively warm.  Although I love the stifling heat of the southern
states, the ferts do not.  It hinders their out of doors time, and all they
can do is look longingly out the window.  However, yesterday wasn't bad, so
those fuzzy girls went right out into the big back yard with their favorite
ball, and we had ourselves a blast.  I almost got one playing a wierd form
of fetch, while the other was intent on streaking across the yard and under
the porch.  She was COVERED in mud when I got her out...

All I can say is, take your fuzzies outside when time and weather permit
(and you either have one person of a good leash for each fuzzie) they
love sharking throught the grass, and digging in the dirt, and generally
freaking out.

And why are hooman beans so wierd?  This is a ferret list, for ferret
lovers and new owners to come together, find a sense of community, and get
and give advice.  Now one of our close fambly members, Bob C, is forced
to leave.

Let's all be nice from now on.  This is not our list, but the ferrets'.

-Jessica and the Ferret Bureau of Investigators