From:
Debi & David Christy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 06:02:49 -0500
I was trying to make the math easier, not even more technical than it
already was.  While your correction is absolutely accurate, you only
managed to confuse the reason the post was made, which will make those
for whom it was intended likely to disregard its validity altogether.

The point is simply: Use the NEEDED ingredients.

This has been a constant and repetitive problem with recipes posted for
"the good" of the ferrets that has, in many cases, contributed to poorer
nutrition, and "medicinal" soups that in fact are serious health risks for
ferrets with insulinoma and digestive tract problems.

Just because something's fancy and complicated DOESN'T make it better.
Keep it simple.

I'm not a doctor, a nutritionist, or (obviously, LOL) a math wizard.

Debi Christy
Ferrets First Foster Home