Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 08:35:23 -0400
Continental Airlines has a very pet friendly service that is monitored
the whole way. I used Continental this Summer to ship one of my jills
to Alaska and it cost me around $169 one way. They said their van was
air conditioned and they brought the animals in to a controled area
during layovers. They do ship all year round since they use
airconditioned and heated transport to get them from their intake
to the plane and don't let them sit out unmonitored. I was very
comfortable with the whole process.

<https://www.continental.com/web/en-US/content/travel/animals/default.aspx>

Scarlett