Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:21:53 -0400
Only 5 more DAYS until Columbus, Ohio's FERRET BUCKEYE BASH 2009. This
show is a 3 Ring Championship, Companion Ring and All Specialty Show,
presented by HEART OF OHIO FERRET ASSOCATION and RESCUE and sanctioned
by the American Ferret Association.

We are proud to have The FerretDepot.com as our title sponsor.
Contributing sponsors are: Zupreem, FerretsMagazine.com, Gahanna Animal
Hospital, Casey Hidden Pantry, Weasel Boy Brewing Company, Quantum Leap
Ferrets, Savannah Lakes Ferretry and Ferrets Run Wild.

The Ferret Buckeye Bash is one of the largest ferret shows in the USA.
Many of you have see the show on the PBS Special..Ferrets " The Pursuit
of Excellence." Along with the championship and specialty showing, we
again have the Photo Contest where your ferret could be the cover
ferret on next year's show catalog, several Fun events such as best
dressed and tube races and over 30 vendors which makes for awesome
shopping! Don't forget our huge raffle and even speakers -- Bob
Church, Kim Schilling of Ferrets for Dummies.

For those that feed natural..RodentPro.com will be there. What a great
way to get a few items to start feeding your ferret a more natural
diet. If you plan a big order..you might want to contact them in
advance and pick up at the Buckeye Bash. They will box and ice it for
you for travel and saves on shipping!

Rememb er, all ferrets in the show hall must have a current distemper
vaccination, a record of a current rabies (Imrab 3) vaccination and a
current (within 6 months prior to show date) ADV negative test results
from one of the labs listed in the registration paperwork online on our
webpage.

The Ferret Buckeye Bash is Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and
Rescue's main fundraiser. It's through the support of our generous
sponsors, club members, exhibitors, vendors, speakers and attendees,
we are able to offer this wonderful educational event to the public.
Thereby, enabling HOFA-Rescue to maintain our shelter and provide
necessary support and care for so many homeless ferrets in Central
Ohio.

Hope to see everyone there!

Scarlett

Scarlett Gray-Saling, Event Coordinator, Ferret Buckeye Bash

Julie Dyke, President and Co-coordinator
Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and Rescue
FERRET BUCKEYE BASH
Championship and All Specialty Ferret Show
Vendors, Speakers, Raffle & Much More
Saturday, Aug. 29, 2009
Veteran's Memorial Hall
300 W. Broad St.