From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 03:28:25 -0500
None of my ferrets like the 3" clear dryer hoses as much as they did the
4" clear dryer hoses, but I can't find the larger ones anymore.  They
liked having more room to turn around and squeeze past each other and just
generally move quickly through the tubes.

But Martin is a special problem because he's a special guy (one of those
"giant ferrets")... 6.5 lbs.  He mopes because he can't follow the others
through the tubes.  When he loses his winter weight, he'll be able to
force himself through if I tape the ends down firmly so his hiney doesn't
accordian the tube closed.  Even so, he can't really join the others in
playing in a 3" tube.

What do you use for your late-neuter guys?  And where can I find those 4"
clear dryer hoses that came in the orange boxes?  They weren't as sturdy,
but my fur posse likes them better.

 Ask me how to save money while supporting ferret shelters.

 1% of my monthly internet bill, 2% of my long distance
 and intrastate phone bill, and 1% of my calling card bill
 go to the FML Shelter Fund.  And the rates are great!!

 We also offer ferret coloring books and a booklet for the
 grocery store coupons of your choice to support shelters.