From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 00:46:27 EDT
I am Sugar ferret and I need your help.Won't you please vote for me at Pets
Mart cutest pet contest.I'm being beaten by dogs and cats,and that's just
not acceptable.You can't let those felines and canines beat a mustelid.How
will I hold up my head when my owner takes me for a walk?  So come on fuzzy
lovers,show your support and vote.All you fuzzies get on that computer and
do it for mustelid kind.My Mom says I have to tell you that Boris ferret is
also in the running,but I'm much cuter.Check out my page and see if you
don't agree.
http://borisferret.pages.petsmart.com/cutest-petSugar.html

BTW to vote for Boris go to,
http://borisferret.pages.petsmart.com/cutest-petBoris.html
Just vote for me,Sugar,I'm the cutest.Thank you.

Sugar Bear the Ferret