From:
"Mary L. McCarty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 09:27:57 -0400
Hi Folks!

This is just a last minute reminder about the Clearfield County SPCA
Calender Contest - it ends on Saturday, June 3rd (although I am sure you
can continue to vote online through the weekend), so if you could please
vote for my ferret, Danka Schene (PD206), I would greatly appreciate it.
The link is http://www.clearnet.net/users/spca/page6.htm.  Just click on
her picture and if should open an email.  I have been told a few people
were having problems voting that way.  If you do have problems, just copy
and paste their email address ([log in to unmask] ) and send your vote for
PD206 (please put the code in the subject line) that way.

The Calender Contest is the SPCA's biggest fundraiser (they receive no
federal funding) and they are a wonderful SPCA.  They have been very
supportive of our shelter, the Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association of
Centre County, so I like to help them out whenever I can.

Basically, the top 12 pictures with the most votes get to represent a month
in their calender.  The next top 12 pictures get an honorable mention with
their pictures on the front inside cover.  Last year, my Ziggy & Al got an
honorable mention and I am hoping that this year we can get Danka her own
month!

When you vote on-line for a particular picture, their internet provider
donates $0.25 per vote (you can only vote once per email address, so if
you have multiple email address, feel free to vote with them all <g>).

The SPCA really needs all the money they can get and I think we need to
get a ferret in their calender!

Thank you for your help.

Mary McCarty-Houser, Director
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association of Centre County
http://www.ferretrescue.com