From:
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 23:54:19 -0400
We've had a pretty good week this week.  Darious and Gabby were adopted and
so was Jimmy, Didgit & Spiro.  Auntie Olympia was sorry to see Gabby go
(she didn't get to say good-bye cuz she was on holiday) because she had
gotten so attached to her.

Mommie was really excited on Tuesday night too.  She got to talk to BIG!!!!
He called to talk about Ferrets 2000 and finalise his plans to be our MC
for the event.  We are all so excited about the conference in September.
I'm excited to meet so many people from the FML and my mommie's and my
heroes like BIG, Dr. Williams, Bob Church, tle, Chris and more!!!  Aunties
Rebecca, Pat and Ronnie are coming too!

If you haven't already registered, there are still a *few* spots left at
the discounted price, but you MUST contact my mom to reserve them.

We're still looking for a home for Zakk, the Doberman who *thinkd* he's a
ferret like the rest of us.  He's too big to play with us, but he does the
"weasel war dance" just fine on his own.  He's not great with kids or cats,
but if anyone knows a nice home for him, please let us know.

We also still have 4 albino rats looking for a home.  They were rescued
from death at a laboratory testing facility.  The lab was finished
experimenting on them and they were to be put to death when Auntie Amy
brought them home.  They are all very sweet.

We took in Hurricane and Tornado this week along with a few other kids.
Herk and Torn (for short) are both a year old nd VERY sweet.  Another kid,
Laird came in too.  He's very ill and was rushed to the vet late Friday.
Please keep him in your thoughts.

We're having our annual Garage Sale next Sunday (The 29th) in the Beaches.
If you have anything you'd like to donate, please contact our shelter.

Love,
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!