From:
Patricia Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 1997 09:43:43 -0800
Hi Camile,

Ask Bill Gruber to send you a copy of the latest "Ferret Ad".  There is an
ad in there by me, listing lots of ferret-related items, and my leather
collar for ferrets.  I have found it works better than most other collars
because it won't shrink with use, lasts a long time, and it does not have
any elasticity to it, so it won't just slip over their head if you fit it
properly.  I also put a bell, and their name and your phone number on it, in
case they ever get lost.  Instructions on how to order, are in the Ad.

Good Luck and Thanks,
Trish
Director, Ferrets First Rescue & Shelter