From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 09:10:17 -0400
The Legion of Superferrets, NJ Division's Ferret Fun '97, a LIFE sanctioned
Championship Show is currently accepting entries.  Several specialty rings
are almost full with room for only 2-3 more ferrets.

The show will take place on August 9, at St. George Greek Orthodox Church
Hall in Mercerville (Trenton area) NJ.

Additionally, the wait list has been closed for vendors, and all
sponsorships have been taken with that wait list closed as well.

If you have not yet received your show packet, and would like to enter a
ferret, please e-mail me ASAP.  If you have your show packet, get it in or
risk being shut out of a ring.  All entries MUST be postmarked by 7/19/97.
No entries postmarked after that date will be accepted.

The Chinese Auction donations continue to grow.  We have many unusual and
exciting items including Pet Smart Gift Certificates, gift baskets, and hard
to find ferret care items.  All of the monies raised from the Chinese
Auction will be donated to help defray the vet costs of various shelters
in need.

For more info, please call (908) 398-0132 or (201) 361-5044.