Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 07:45:04 -0800
Hey all!

What does everyone else do around this time of year?  Do you have any
ferret-traditions for the holidays or seasons?  Here's what my guys and
I do and are planning to do:

-I rake up the yard and put all the leaves in a cardboard box, and just
for that moment, I put the box in the middle of the floor and let them
at it.

-I cut up a pumpkin and let them smell, roll, and taste it.  It's great
for enrichment!

-Wrapping presents is always...interesting.  LOL  The ferrets and I
seperate everything and wrap it (not their presents of course!  I do
that when they go to bed) then rewrap it because they probably unwrapped
it when I wasn't looking.  Then I put the leftover tissue and paper into
a box or bag and let them at it.

-We decorate their little tree with lots of nice ornaments.  They love
pushing them off!

-Turkey for thanksgiving!  Followed by Xmas photographs.

-This time of year it is so much fun to go walk outside.  This year I
will take one at a time to a park nearby with a stream, leaves, and tons
of trees and bugs!  Yum!

I am bringing all the nice warm bedding out right about now, it is
getting much colder out.  They love when they get special treats like
warmed babyfood instead of their cold raw meats!

Please share your 'traditions' or activities for the holidays!

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.