Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:56:38 -0700
Hey there guys
I finally got my letter sent out to APHIS!  I wrote another letter for my
mom and sent it in also.  I hope things start to change.

I also would like to ask for prayers/thoughts.  My Buddy boy appears
adrenal to me, but we go to the vet Monday.

Thanks to all the people who bought Raining Ferrets Raffle Tickets!  You
are much appreciated and thanked!  The shelters will recieve a big chunk
of money, thanks to you guys:)

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.