From:
Georgina Barratt-See <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 13:34:45 +1100
>From:    hotdish <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: My ferret is a jerk!
>
>Jerky-lover that is!
> One of my boys loves beef jerky....

Mmm.  I posted about a week ago about Schmackos and Todd got back to me
(thanks Todd).  I went to the petstore (closest to me, but not best by a
long shot!!!) I wanted some all meat treats.  They suggested rawhide (what
a hoot - I think they know nothing) and then liver jerky.  So, I bought
some liver jerky - except, Tabitha and Dora have turned up their noses at
it :(

Now what?

Please remember that I'm in Australia and it's hard to find stuff.
Please reply if you can.

Thanks Georgina (and Tabitha, and Endora, who are wondering
why they don't get Schmackos everyday anymore).