From:
Shayne Yetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 21:35:29 -0700
Help!  I have tried everything to train Bandit to use her litterbox, but
nothing seems to work!  All she does is push it over and go all over the
floor of her cage!  What can I do to break her nasty habit?  Please help me!
I also have a problem with her still nipping people; including me, I have
tried almost everything in that matter too; I constantly handle her, I tell
her "no", I even tap her on the nose, I'm so frustrated!  And last but not
least, I find it VERY difficult to trim her nails without her squirming
around and trying to bite.  I am one tired and frustrated mommy.  If anyone
can help me with my baby's bad habits, please Email me at
[log in to unmask] or the above address.  Thank-you.

Erin and Bandit