From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 16:08:19 -0500
Alex wrote:

>As far as personal criticism or voicing a concern goes, if you don't
>have the sand to say something to someone's face when you are mad,
>maybe you should think twice about posting it mad. Or at least think
>twice about the language that you choose to post in.

Got to say that I agree with that.

As to Alex's comment on Wolfy stealing silverware, isn't it only teensy
tiny silverware in the right size for the magical beings who come each
night and clean her house? Okay, I fess up: when I hear how clean her
place is I get so embarrassed and jealous. Then again, she says that
she is jealous of my cooking and Steve's baking so things balance out.
(Anyone else remember being a little girl and being told when your
parents joined you up that the Brownies were named after magical little
English beings who dressed all in brown and helped an ***extra*** lot
with the house cleaning when the grown ups weren't watching and then
thinking, "Oh, oh!"?)

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: