From:
Marissa Bonasia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:19:19 EDT
Just wanted to tell everyone that Trekkie crossed the Rainbow Bridge
tonight at around 9:30 PM.  I want to thank all of you that helped me and
gave me advice on how to help her.  Trekkie was full of life and joy up
to the past week.  Although she had insulinoma, she always managed to find
the energy to move her favorite toy, a squishy star.  She kept running
downstairs and every time I turned my back, she managed to disappear.  She
was a tough girl that fought up to the very end.  8 years 3 months is not
enough time but we were very blessed to have her with us for that time.  We
grew up together.  I only hope that she is feeling much peace right now.
She was loved more that I can possibly express and she will be missed every
second.