Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 08:24:40 -0800
I have an apology to make to BIG and 97% of the people on this board.  I
subjected you all to my aggravation by sniping at someone publicly and I
am sorry.  I want to thank Jade for pointing this out to me and making me
realize yet another goal I want to accomplish for this new year and that
is to sew up the little fork in my tongue and stop sinking to the level
that I so abhore.  The crap I receive in my private email is my problem
and I apologize for making it public.  Sometimes I get pushed to the
limit though and need to count to 10...or 100 before letting my fingers
hit the keyboard.

Sincerely,
Kim at SUMS

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.