Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 09:11:47 -0800
First of all, the surgery was already done when I had called to see how
Tuck was doing.  I sat on hold while the doc finished sewing him up so I
could talk to him.  The doc made a judgment call during the surgery and
I respect that.  I also respect the differences of opinion on bilateral
adrenal surgeries.  It does not however make one vet right and another
wrong.  For the last time, I will not give out the name of my vet for the
aforementioned reasons....especially since the only folks that seem to be
interested in the information are my non supporters....my I put that
kindly!  Hee hee.  And just for my favorite little flamer who has emailed
me saying that he didn't beleive that I had Tuck's surgery done, I will
post on my website a pic of his stitches.  That should satisfy the pin
head size grey matter occupying your dust filled cranial cavity.  Subject
closed...except for the surgical findings to be posted when I get them.

Kim at SUMS

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.