From:
fuzzybutts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 13:06:09 -0700
Please note, I weigh in at 2 pds, male and have a harem of four females.
Hey!  Who's the new comer to this cage?  Male, white and look at the size
of this guy, 5 pds.  Time to show him who is boss around here.  Ok!  Will
start by sniffing and checking him out.  Wow!  You sure have gases, what
have you been eating.  Boy Oh Boy!  I have to wait awhile, you stunk up the
whole place.  And I thought my poof stunk!  Smell is now disappearing, back
I go.  Ok!  Good time to show you who the master is here.  Think I'll just
jump on your back and get a neck hold on you.  Hey!  Your so soft and I can
stretch out on the full length of you.  Ridem Cowboy!  Know your neck is
here somewhere, but in all this fuzz, can't find it.  All I get is a mouth
full of hair.  Yuck!  Have to approach this from a different perspective.
I know I'll jump on you width wise.  Hey!  My feet don't touch the floor.
Whoa!  Ok!  Mouth to mouth, Oh!  Oh!  Yours is bigger than mine.  Could
lose a tooth here.  Can't understand why I can grab and drag the ladies
around and you sure are one tough hombre!  I tried attacking you with my
front paws and you raised only one paw and "Boy" you gave me one great
swat.  Head spinning!  Your off and running and I'm all pooped out.  Will
have to try again another day.  Try, try, try again is my motto.  Nap time,
see you'll later.

Fuzzybutts