From:
Micheal Forrest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:15:05 -0700
Greetings all,

I've had a video on my website for a couple years now, I don't know how
it was done nor did I ever think to care for that matter but I could
see that the ferrets didn't drop far at all and all seemed to run back
to their cages where I suppose a treat was waiting for them as a reward
for their performance. You can see one of them go strait for a bowl in
a cage at the end of the video. I got this video from youtube and if
you want to see the one I have, click on the link below my signature
and go to videos page. It's on there, just scroll down to the fur coat.

I have enough to do making sure the ferrets in my charge are well taken
care of to have time to wonder if animals in someone else's care are
happy and healthy. I sort of leave that to others who have more time on
their hands than I do. I'm not putting anyone down for wondering or
caring, I really just wanted to show y'all the Ferret Coat Video I have
on my site.

When I first started taking in unwanted ferrets, I made a cage for them
out of the top bunk area of this old camper which is about 5' off the
floor. I had given one of the first babies Sam, this SlimLine phone
made by Southwestern Bell to play with. Most of you won't know exactly
what they are because they were popular in the 1980's. He loved the
coiled cord and used to drag that thing everywhere with him, even to go
so far as to bungee jump with the thing down to the floor! I wish I
did, but didn't ever video this. Unfortunately, Sam started chewing off
pieces of the rubber-ish buttons so I had to take it away from him.
That was a sad day for my poor Sammy Boy!

PS...When I first saw the words "Ferret Coat" I was horrified but
watched it anyway, ready to be really PO'd that the rumors were true,
(which I think they are) I think they do make ferret coats from the
skins of our lovable pets. If I ever see one in any store, I'll be the
first to post the name of it here for boycotting by everyone you guys
and I know and hopefully everyone they know and etc. etc. spamming our
contact lists and asking others to do the same. Thanks for reading my
post.

Sincerely,
Micheal Forrest,
Ferret Rescue and Adoption of South Texas
www.ferretrescueandadoption.com