From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 1996 23:33:33 -0600
Hi all--
My ferret sheds quite regularly, there is always fur everywhere.  I bought
some Petromalt.  I was planning on using the Petromalt as a preventative for
furballs, but what if he already has them?  Will the Petromalt help?  I have
no reason to believe he has a furball, I am just paranoid.

On another note, I used to use Mane and Tail shampoo on myself, but my
stylist told me that it contains a lot of wax, and the wax coating your hair
is what makes it feel thicker.  She could see the wax in my hair, before I
told her I was using Mane and Tail.  If I tried it on my ferret, would the
wax cause a problem with him licking his fur?  Could it help keep moisture
in his fur and skin?  Am I grasping at straws?

Maria.