From:
Diana Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 14:46:33 PDT
I wish I could post something positive right now.  Chena developed a
prolapsed rectum today due to his long battle with ECE.  It went back in on
it's own but my vet is not very optimistic any more.  He is litterally
starving to death despite being fed every 2 hours.  His little body is just
not able to absorb any nutrients before it comes out the other end.  I feel
so helpless.  Dr. Loibl said his heart tare was up to 420.  Almost to fast
to count.  He checked 3 times to be sure.  Aside from being obviously
depressed and weak, Chena is very alert and will still give weak kisses.
Don't know if it is more for him or for me.  We are not ready to give up
yet.  We will give it another week and see what happens.  With support from
me, it is in God's hands right.  I just hope that He is not ready to accept
another little fuzzy into His kingdom cause I don't want to let him go yet.

                   TTFN,
           Diana and The Ferret Fram