From:
Diana Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 01:11:04 PDT
Dear FML,
It is midnight Alaska time.  The vet just left my house for the 2nd time
today.  This time he left me with 1 less fur child.  Jasper was helped to
the bridge tonight.  He crossed over without any fanfare but now I know
that there is one more war dancing fur baby to entertain and delight our
Lord.  I just wish that I would have had more time with him.  He seized for
almost 40 minutes before I got him stable and was almost gone by the time
the vet got here.  At least he died peacefully in my arms.  I hope I never
get used to this feeling.  But it hurts so much,

            Goodnight,
       Diana and Th Ferret Farm