From:
Moscha Koronias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:34:21 -0500
Calling all ferret lovers in Montgomery County Maryland... I am trying
to start a local ferret club in our area but have had very limited
response to posters I have put up.  I am hoping that as a club, we
can create some ferrety friendships, help area shelters, and perform
community education and outreach while having fun.  If you want to be
involved in the community, help further ferret causes, or just have some
fun meeting other ferret people, this would be the place for you.  Of
course membership would be free.  I just want people to give of their
time and interest (and maybe some cute pics of your ferrets to share).
I have a website up (still a work in progress of course) with lots more
info and my contact information.
www.montgomeryferretfriends.org

Thank You,
Moscha Koronias