From:
FurpeopleWeyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 04:42:47 -0800
Dear FMLers;

When I listed Farli on the Christmas Giving Tree, I said "I think if
Farli could express his Christmas wishes they would be ethereal.  I
believe he would wish for warmth, safety and love in abundance for all."

Since I posted about Farli leaving this life without his promised
Christmas gift, he has seen what would have been his Christmas wish
fulfilled, albeit from the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.

We have received dozens of emails, cards, and notes.  There have been
boxes arriving for his Rosilea, the most precious thing in his life, and
his other friends.

Many of you have reached out and touched us both with your thoughts and
kindnesses, and many of you have done so anonymously.

I wanted you all to know you gave the thing that mattered most to a
little soul with very little to call his own - love.  It was truly the
thing he desired most.

Thank you.

Brenda Steelman, Momma to the FurpeopleWeyr
http://pages.prodigy.net/furpeopleweyr/index.html