From:
lilly jen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:11:43 -0700
we need better standards for those poor defenseless kits!  as you are
reading this RIGHT NOW there are ferret kits DYING from heat exaustion,
starvation dehydration, etc!  a longtime goal in the ferret community has
been to STOP the huge farms that are producing unhealthy kits and selling
them to pet stores.  that's pretty much not gonna happen as long as there
are uneducated people falling prey to the dreaded "how cute" symptom!
but we can help those ferrets!  we can save those kits that are dying
every day.  we can make sure that their basic needs, like food and water
aren't FORGOTTEN.  please?