From:
Lavon Grahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 16:01:28 -0700
Hi, everybody,

Now there are only 54 days left to get your email or letter in.
Yesterday Alicia at Ferretwise posted a photo of a very young ferret
baby that just broke my heart!  If you didn't see it, take a minute and
see why we need to get people going on this most important mission.  It
is simple to do, and means a great deal to the welfare of our ferrets!

Go to this link (it leads you to the existing comments for docket
04-088-1, which are interesting)

http://docket.epa.gov/edkfed/do/EDKStaffCollectionDetailView

(I believe it may be a changing link, if it does not work you can find
the working link at <http://www.ferretcongress.org/>

2. Click Submit Comment

3. Ask that the current standards be updated to improve ferret welfare
as they are raised for sale and shipped.

That one sentence is all that is needed.

[Moderator's note: The reminder is appreciated.  On the other hand, that
suggested phrase has been posted here before and I'm not really sure the
sentence makes any sense.  If you have the time to write a few lines
with your own unique thoughts that would be much more valuable.  BIG]

PLEASE help with this, it will only take a moment of your time, and you
will be helping to improve the future for ferrets everywhere.

Snail Mail Address, remember an original letter w/3 copies all with
original signatures.

Docket No. 04-088-1
Regulatory Analysis and Development
PPD APHIS Station 3C71