From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 09:46:25 -0700
These little guys care so much about us, they want to make sure they say
"goodbye," and that we're ok with their moving on to the Bridge...

We currently have two little fuzzies, but before these guys, we had a
single ferret.  We also had a parakeet at that time.  Whenever our little
ferret, Pixie, would do something she shouldn't, the bird would squak...
we joked that it was sibling rivalry, telling on her sister.

Well, Pixie got sick and had surgery.  A few days after the surgery, she
still was weak and not moving around a lot.  We had her on the sofa, gave
her some water and her favorite duck soup, and she went to sleep (the
normal reaction).  So, I went to bed and my husband went into the kitchen
(great room, he could still see the sofa) to do dishes.

The bird started squaking, and he looked down to see Pixie at his feet.
He glanced over at the couch, and there she was... and he knew she had
passed.  The wierd thing was that the bird had seen her too.  She just
wanted to dance one last time and say goodbye.

Debbie